Friday, February 13, 2009

Love #13


I love love, whether it be the romantic love of a couple, the gentle love of a child, or the joyous love of friendship. Love eases hurt, heals pain, enables forgiveness, and puts a smile on my face. Love is so important that when asked what was the greatest commandment, "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

The first two important commands the Lord gives us are about love.

That's how important it is.

4 comments:

Shari said...

That was really beautiful! It touched my heart and made it melt all over the floor. Great, now I have a big mess to clean up.

Karen E. Hoover said...

ROFL!!! Should I come over and help? Thanks, my friend. I appreciate that very much.

Shari said...

No, I got the slaves to help me. Thanks for the offer, though.

Rachelle Christensen said...

Wonderfully put! This has been so fun to read about all of our different loves. :)