Monday, February 16, 2009

Hidden Crystals


I have discovered a wonderful resource for coming up with fantastic ideas. You'll never guess who it might be. Well, maybe you will, but it's something I've not used in this fashion before. Want to know what it is? Yeah? Are you ready for it?

It's members of my critique groups!

Yes, Yes, it seems silly that I didn't realize that before. I've used my friends to help come up with ideas, I've even used family members, but for some reason critique groups have always been for . . . well . . . critiqueing. Brainstorming never entered into the equation.

So, thank you Shanna for helping me fill in my plot holes and making my world a more real place. You can be sure I'll be using you more in the future!

Quote of the Day: "I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions."
~James Michener

No comments: