Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love #12


There is something about the sound of the wind through the trees that makes me feel at peace. I spend time in nature and my spirit breathes a sigh that mingles with the breeze. The sight of a waterfall or a sunset, the happy chitterings of a chipmunk or the quiet step of a deer make me feel like I'm strolling through the Creator's garden and there's no place I'd rather be.

Rain makes me smile. Snow makes me thoughtful. The mountains make my heart soar. Waterfalls make me cry. Each element that God created touches me in a different way that take me somewhere higher and better. I find I do my best thinking and writing outside, but then that would make sense. Where else could the Creator best be found than in the midst of his creations?

2 comments:

Shari said...

Wow, friend. That was beautiful.

Christine said...

Absolutely Beautiful. AND Great minds think alike. My Love post for today is also nature. Maybe we should be camping buddies.

Hugs