Friday, July 29, 2011

Flash Fiction Challenge #5 Winners!

Well, folks, it turns out we have a tie! And not only do we have a tie, but the man and woman whose flash fiction stories tied are actually husband and wife! How random is that?

Congratulations to James Blevins (The Organ Grinder) and Rebecca Blevins (A Brother's Love)!!! Your trophy widgets are on their way!

Now, I'm going to start doing something a little different because people have asked me to. Everyone seems to want to know who wrote what, so I'm going to list it out here. I also attached names to the stories for those of you who haven't read them yet. They'll stay up for a few more days. :)

And here's the list!

Untitled #1: Melissa J.Cunningham
Weather, Fear, and Music: Laura Hales
Vassil: Lizzy Hughes
Alisa's Orchestra: Emlee M
Untitled #2: Donna Weaver
Untitled #3: Julie Alverson
Unforgettable: John Ferguson
The Organ Grinder: James Blevins (WINNER!)
A Brother's Love: Rebecca Blevins (WINNER!)

Thank you, Everyone, for participating. You are ALL winners in my book!

1 comment:

John Waverly said...

Awesome job, Rebecca! Your story really spoke to me.

James, I liked your story too, but not as much as Rebecca's. :P

Karen, thanks for putting this together. It's a fun contest.