Sunday, August 19, 2007

What Kind of Chocolate Are You?

You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.


I couldn't help but post the results on this quiz as I've spend the past three days with my "head in the clouds". We had a nice blessing come into our lives of a little extra money and I've got the opportunity to do some much needed home improvements. Not to hire somebody, oh no. Why would I do that when I can have so much fun with the power tools? I'll blog about it in more detail when I have the plans finalized, but for now, let's just say my house is getting a much needed Design on a Dime style makeover, or maybe it's more of a Design Remix makeover. I don't know. Whatever. Anybody else out there obsessed with HGTV?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen,

How exciting! I'm so happy you get to make some home improvements. Enjoy yourself and definitely keep us posted on the progress.

Karen E. Hoover said...

I certainly will. I can hardly wait to start, but I told myself I had to finish my content edits and clean my den before I could do any of the fun woodwork. So far it seems to be working. I'll let you know as soon as I start.