Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cool Birthdate Quiz

It's been a busy weekend, so I'm just taking a second tonight to post something. I'll post about my writing group's lunch date with James Dashner tomorrow. Tonight I'm too tired and actually get to sleep in until 7 am. Woo hoo! I'm off work tomorrow. Normally I get up at 4. I'm still tired though since technically it's an hour past my bedtime, thus the rambling nature of this paragraph.

I found this cool quiz on Candace Salima's blog. I'm not sure how true it is, but it seems to hit the mark pretty closely to me.

Your Birthdate: November 7

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.
And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.
Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.
You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July


Quote of the Day: "Perseverance is more important than talent. The world is full of talented men and women who never achieve anything." - (not sure who said it, but I like it!)

5 comments:

Pendragon Inman said...

how fun... i took the quiz and it said that i was spiritual and thoughtful. It also said i was brilliant.. so, i kindof liked it :) but it said it takes me a while to find my niche. it said my strength was inner peace and my weekness was that my head was in the clouds... lol. how true, i suppose. it also said that my creativity makes it hard for me to get things done... and my husband would be the first to attest to that one! It was fun... thanks for posting it up

Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen said...

All I can say about what it said about my day and me is "interesting." It's like a horoscope, some of it's close, some of it's, well, . . .

Unknown said...

The quote hit right on the money. Talent without perseverance is perfectly useless. Love it!

ali cross said...

I love that. You sound like a person I would love to meet one day Karen!

Karen E. Hoover said...

Paulette - You're very welcome. It sounds like yours turned out pretty cool too.

Ronda - It's funny how that works, though for me the part I never think 'fits' is the stuff about myself I never want to admit! :P

Candace - I LOVE that quote. It keeps me moving forward on the days I don't think I can.

Ali - Thank you! The feeling's certainly mutual!