Monday, August 13, 2007

What Element Are You?

Your Element Is Air
You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.

Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.

You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!

6 comments:

Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen said...

Interesting. I took the test and learned I was water. However, about a week ago, I took a different test--different questions, anyway--and learned I was fire. Perhaps, deep down, I'm simply conflicted. Hmmmm.

Unknown said...

How incredibly cool are you!

Tristi Pinkston said...

I am earth.

ali cross said...

What lovely things it says about you Karen!

Is it true? Lucky you!

Josi said...

Earth:

You excel at planning and strategizing.
You could be a champ at chess or Survivor.

Well grounded, you are able to be realistic and rationalize.
On the inside, you have a hard core. It's tough to phase you.

You are super productive, and you are able to think anything through.
Focused and super charged, your instincts are a good guide for your next step.

This might be my favorite quiz of all time :-)

Karen E. Hoover said...

Ronda - Conflicted!? You crack me up. Perhaps in some ways you are one and in others the other.

Candace - Me? Cool??? You are too kind. Thank you very much!

Tristi - Earth is cool too.

Ali - I thought they were nice things too. Mostly they are true. I'm not always able to roll with the punches where my kids are concerned, but in most situations, yes, it's true.

Josi - That's cool too! I really liked this one as well. Definitely a keeper.