Sunday, December 6, 2009

Double Digits

I would like to draw your attention to the countdown timer on the sidebar. Yes, that's it, look to your right. You see it? Now check out those numbers. Do you notice something different? Yep, I lost a number.

I'm in the double digits, baby!

Just a little over 3 months and The Sapphire Flute will his bookshelves everywhere and I'll be having an amazing launch party with 5 other fantastic authors. Holy cow, it's just around the corner!

I'm in the process of having a web site created, so that will give you the chance to keep updated more than just my sporadic blog ramblings and also let you read some chapters, maybe some poetry, and definitely all the news about where I'll be and when.

I'll get you some updates on that just as soon as it's done. Until then, keep writing!

9 comments:

Our Family of Four said...

that is seriously so cool! i cant believe your publishing a book! i am so happy for you! :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Kay! Double-digits! Woo-hoo! I can't wait for you! (Make sure you put that Ode to Pepsi up there when you get your site because I don't know a person who couldn't love it!)

Kimberly Job said...

It's getting closer. Can't wait!

Shari said...

Ya-hoo!

Love your Christmas-y blog!

Angie said...

That's awesome! I can't believe I wasn't following your blog before now. Well, I've corrected that mistake.

elena said...

I'm excited, Karen! Can't wait to buy your book.

Elizabeth Mueller said...

LOL, gotta love Ode to Pepsi! ;)

Oh, btw, congrats, Kay!
hugs

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Yeah, Karen! That's awesomeness!!! I'm so excited to read your book!

Nishant said...

It's getting closer. Can't wait!

Work from home India