Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's My Annual Christmas Sale!

It's that time of year again! Time to renew whatever traditions your family carries, but I have noticed that most of those traditions have one of several things in common: gifts!

Now, most of you know, or at least would assume, that with my being a writer I am a big promoter of literacy, and that brings me back to the point of this blog.

I'm having a sale! Everything I've got has been marked down to make Christmas a little easier for everyone.  AND (thanks to the encouragement of my wonderful friend Konsantz) you may also pre-order copies of The Wolfchild Saga: Book 3-The Emerald Wolf, and The Misadventures of a Teenage Wizard: Attack Of The Zombie Roadkill. For your pre-orders, I will mail out a beautiful gift certificate to give your loved one so they have something tangible to hang on to until I mail out the books, both to be released in 2013.

I am also opening up a few more spots for anyone who wants to buy a place in one of my books. I have openings for seven adults and five children in The Wolfchild Saga: Book 4-The Amethyst Eye, also to be released in 2013, and space for fifteen children OR adults for The Misadventures of a Teenage Wizard: Attack of the Zombie Roadkill. They make an awesome gift! You will have your spouse, your sibling, your child, your best friend--whomever you choose--eternally memorialized in a book. You can even make it fun and say "turn my crazy brother into a nutcase." They may be good or evil characters (your choice) or just plain weird. In some cases they may even be of another race. It's a heck of a lot of fun, both for the reader and the writer (me!).

All books will be autographed and include matching posters, bookmarks, and buttons-and you just never know what else I might toss in the bag.

If you want something EXTRA special, I've got the very last five hard-cover, original copies of The Sapphire Flute, autographed and numbered, for sale. Hard cover is always more expensive, but they sure do last longer!

And very last, I have fourteen mugs with my book covers and autograph on them. Something a little extra special for hot cocoa on a cold day.

I'll post the purchase links below and please, if you are confused, have questions, or just want to say "hi!", please send me an e-mail at the address listed in the contacts section. I always love hearing from you.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!





Books
 

                                           Pre-Paid Books (Gift Certificates)
                                          

 
Become a Character!
                                                                               
 

7 comments:

Konstanz Silverbow said...

Aww you're welcome! You're awesome Karen! I can't wait to read The Emerald Wolf & The Amethyst Eye!! *Dies in anticipation*

Konstanz Silverbow
nothoughts2small.blogspot.com

Karen E. Hoover said...

Wait! You can't die yet! Then you'll never get to read them! *CPR for Konstanz*

Konstanz Silverbow said...

*Comes back to life* Good point. :D Thanks for the CPR. *Whew*

Konstanz Silverbow
nothoughts2small.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hughes said...

Awesome Karen merchandise and I have a paypal account!!! WOOHOO CHRISTMAS!!! :D :D

Karen E. Hoover said...

LIZZIE!!!! (((HUGS))) Miss you, girl! Saw your mom the other day and she filled me in on some of your plans. Are you going to buy books for all your friends for Christmas??? Hmmmmmmm??? ;)

Wenonah Robelen said...

Anna still talks about waiting for book 3 of the Wolfchild series. She can't wait. I don't even know if she remembers that her name should be in the book as well. :-) Last month she read 851 pages for her 300 page goal for the Pizza Hut Book It program. :-)

Wenonah Robelen said...

Can't wait for book 3. Anna has been waiting as well. I wonder if she remembers that she's in the book. :-)